How to Trim Eyelashes
While plenty of people may be searching how to grow eyelashes long and thick, there are plenty of people as well who are naturally blessed with very long eyelashes. However sometimes, these long eyelashes may create some vision problems so it is necessary to trim them. So whatever reason, you want to trim your eyelashes; following are some of the great steps to help you achieving the purpose.
- Choose an quiet location - When you are going for the eye lash trimming, you would be making use of scissors; therefore you will require a quiet corner where you might not be disturbed. A scissor so near to your eye and a loud distraction and disturbance can be quite dangerous.
- Choose a well-lit area - The place you select should not only be quiet but also should be well-lit so that you can see what you are doing. Make sure the light is not coming exactly from your back as your head will block the light and you may not see it properly.
- Take a magnifying mirror - Now place a mirror in front of you and take a magnifying mirror in order to see everything properly and clearly.
- Begin with the Trimming - Now steady your elbow on the table, make sure the mirror is set and you can see everything. Begin with the trimming from the inside corner of one eye and proceed to the outer edge. Do not make sudden movements, stay calm and slowly trim the lashes.
- Repeat the process in the other eye - Now repeat the same process of trimming on the other eye as well. While trimming the other eye, you need to be sure that you trim the hair of both eyelashes of exactly same length.
- Wash and Dry - Once you are done with the trimming, wash your lashes and dry them with the towel. Careful view them again and if there is some touchup required, go for it carefully.
- Use Eyelash Curler and Mascara - And now if you are going to the party, make sure you use an eyelash curler to shape the eyelashes and then apply the required mascara or any other makeup you want.
So these steps, you will easily trim your eyelashes at home.