How to Unclump Eyelashes
There are cases when you might not notice anymore that you eyelashes have been clumped. There may be many reasons behind this event but some of the reasons behind this are the usage of mascara and false eyelashes. In the event that you have to unclump your eyelashes, it would be best to know how to do it the proper way in order to avoid making further injuries to your eyes or eyelids. Some cases have been reported where people who are not that familiar with the proper way or method of unclumping their eyelashes get to accidentally pull out their natural eyelashes in the process. You would not want this to happen to you, right? Here are some steps and tips on how to your unclumping the right and safe way.
- Make sure to wash your eyes thoroughly using less concentrated soap. This will also help avoid irritating your eyes in the process. Washing helps take out unwanted residues from any previous makeup or mascara.
- When drying your eyelash, pat gently with a clean cloth rather than using a rubbing stroke. Rubbing may lead to removal or falling off of your own eyelashes.
- Find an eyelash comb in order to gently stroke your eyelashes to its normal individual ends.
- Make sure to position your comb starting from the base of your eyelashes and going on the the tips. This will allow your eyelashes to stretch and untangle.
- Make sure to do this in front of a clear mirror with adequate lighting in order to assess each stroke and motion that you do to your eyelashes. This will help you see clearly the direction of motion that you are doing.
- Make sure to use a clean comb in doing this.
- If you are not satisfied with the results of combing, you can use an eyelash curler.
- Make sure to heat your eyelash curler first. You can either dip it in warm water before using it or put it in front of a blow dryer.
- Gently squeeze your eyelash curler while putting your eyelashes in between the rubber tips. Make sure to press for about 5 seconds to ensure good results of curling.
- Brush or comb again your eyelashes.
- Always make sure to inspect after each step is done in order for you to avoid making your clumped eyelashes even worse.
- Always maintain a steady and gentle hand to avoid pulling out your own eyelashes.