The Side Effects of Permanent Eyelash Tint
Having natural eyelashes is really a great feeling especially when they are already naturally long. The best part of this is when your eyelashes perfectly match the color of your eyes and hair. However there are some instances when you would want to achieve a different color or tint of for your eyelashes. Although tinting of your eyelashes is a widely used method to achieve a different color for one’s eyelashes, there are some side effects that you need to be aware of in order to ensure that you get the best results and avoid any detrimental effects to your eyes, eyelids, and eyelashes.
- The first one you need to be aware of is the possibility of having eye irritation. This is the most common effect that an individual can get from tinting of his or her eyelashes. This can be caused by the different substances or ingredients used in coming up with the solution for tinting. There are also some who did not undergo the allergy test such as the patch test before actually going through the procedure. This is also caused by the frequency of applying color tinting to your eyelashes. Another is due to application of the tint to other areas other than your eyelashes.
- There are also instances where one experiences chemical burns to either the sclera or the eyelids. This may be caused by the unattended or thoroughly calculated concentration of the mixture or solution for tinting your eyelashes.
- The worst thing that could happen after frequent tinting of the eyelashes is blindness. This usually happens when the wrong solution was used or when irritation or allergic reactions were not properly treated.
- It would be best to seek medical attention for this if you feel any burning and observe any inflamed areas in your eye area. You may start by flushing your eyes with warm or running water as a temporary remedy before seeking medical attention.
- If you have any allergic reactions, you need to seek medical assistance right away.
- For chemical burns, it would be best to have the affected area flushed with running water. It would be best to use cold water for this. Avoid having the affected area being in contact with other parts near to it.
- It would always be best to have your tinting services done by a professional rather than just anyone that you know who can do it.